“Rebecca came to our hospital to offer a 1-hour presentation on Career Opportunities for support staff in the veterinary hospital and she was inspirational. Days later, our staff was still talking about it and making plans for continuing education, certifications and personal growth,” stated Josh Vaisman, Practice Owner, Boulder’s Natural Animal, Boulder, Colorado.
There are many benefits of having someone come to you!
- Comfortable setting – yours!
- No time lost in travel
- Participates hear the same information and share in the training.
- If additional time is required after the workshop (for example, meeting with a veterinarian or manager), it is convenient for that person.
- The team is still available in case something occurs in the hospital.
- Of course, you can work right up to, and immediately after, the training!
Invite CATALYST VetPC to your hospital for In-Hospital Training! Your team members will benefit from the intimate, focused and tailored workshops. See examples of the variety of topics for teams and for management.
Of course, if you would rather hold the workshop outside of your hospital (either during or after hours), CATALYST VetPC can accommodate you as well.
Contact CATALYST VetPC to set up your class today.