Values, Vision, Mission & Execution
Identifying Values, Vision & Mission
Gap Analysis & Execution
CATALYST VetPC can assist your organization in designing your values, vision and mission and execution (AKA: strategic plan) that fits your needs and budget.
The following is a broad overview; however, your plan will be customized to fit your requirements.
Pre-work (initiating the creative flow, engaging the leaders and team) may include, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing management oversight (board governance), website and social outreach
- A worksheet for leaders, managers and team identifying personal values, vision, and mission
- Anonymous survey to include leaders, managers and team members (membership)
Requested information will be obtained through a combination of conversations with management and anonymous surveys to team members. Informative articles or materials will be sent via email prior to the onsite program.
Onsite Program may include, but is not limited to:
- Discussion of Personal Preferences, your team is a kaleidoscope of colors for a good reason
- Evaluate and/or adjust values, vision, and mission statements
- Identifying where the hospital (organization) currently is
- Identifying where the hospital (organization) wants to be
- Identifying services and current client experience (membership experience)
- Walk through GAP Analysis
- Identify initiatives for the future
- Design a path and put it in writing (SMART Goals of Top Three Priorities)
- Define accountability for implementation & execution
No matter how big or small your organization or team is, if this is something that fits into your vision of building a solid team, CATALYST VetPC can help you make it happen!
Your team will receive the tools required to complete your vision.
Take the first step and contact CATALYST VetPC to start a free, no-obligation conversation that will put you on a path to success.