Do any of these statements apply?
- Nowhere to turn for help
- Team is overwhelmed
- Short-staffed, can’t find good help, constantly looking
- I’m so busy
Why hire someone for consulting?
One of the main benefits of working with an experienced veterinary practice consultant is to get a new perspective when you may be too frustrated and overwhelmed to consider other possibilities. While you may feel you understand the internal struggles of your veterinary hospital, an experienced consultant can provide an objective view to either confirm this or identify a different underlying threat that you might not have considered.
Each consultation includes:
- Reference materials and follow-up resources pertinent to the discussion
- A program tailored by Rebecca Rose, CVT specific to your needs
- Hourly pricing so any length of session is available (from one hour to longer sessions, one time or at regularly scheduled intervals)
Rebecca Rose, CVT, Founder, President, and Lead Consultant, has 30 years of experience in the veterinary industry in a variety of positions.
- managed veterinary hospitals
- credentialed veterinary technician in a mixed animal practice
- relief technician within Colorado
- worked for the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association and Veterinary Technician Association
- published articles and books
- national speaker
This allows her to bring a multi-faceted, in the trenches perspective based on industry experience. She has a lively personality balanced with down-to-earth viewpoints based on real-world understanding. In addition to leading workshops, Rebecca provides individual consulting to owners, veterinarians, practice managers and veterinary team members.
CATALYST VetPC develops custom consulting experiences designed to meet the specific needs of your veterinary practice.
CONTACT CATALYST VetPC to develop an affordable, effective action plan to help you solve your most pressing problems.