Vision and Execution
Vision & Execution
(AKA = Strategic Planning)
Rebecca will assist your small business or organization in designing your vision and execution that fits your needs and budget. Typically we create homework to prepare ahead of time. During the onsite program, the team is then ready to hit the floor running, willing to step up to the plate, and begin swinging, so to speak.
Following is a POSSIBLE outline to consider (as every situation is unique).
Homework (which is valuable to the creative flow and engages the leaders) may include, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing of management oversight (board governance), website and social outreach
- A worksheet regarding personal values, vision, and mission
- Identifying where the hospital (organization) currently is
- Identifying where the hospital (organization) wants to be
- Looking at how to fill in the GAP
- Identifying services and current client experience (membership experience)
The homework is sent out to individuals through surveys in order to gather the information anonymously and collate it easily. A report is then generated and disseminated onsite.
Onsite Program may include (tentative time frame as this will be designed to fit your specific needs):
- Introductions: 0.5 – 1 hour
- Colors preference test of the team/leaders: 1 hour
- Best Practices in Management (Veterinary or Association): 2 hour
- Evaluate values, vision, mission (if current statements are irrelevant, create new ones): 2 hour
- Walk through GAP Analysis: 2 hour
- Initiatives for the future: 2 hour
- Design a path and put it to writing: 1 hour
- Accountability for implementation-Execution: 1 hour
If this is something that fits into your vision, Rebecca is happy to help you make it happen.
With the Homework, Onsite Programming, and Comprehensive Report, your team will receive the tools required to complete your Vision. Contact CATALYST to start on your path to success.
Yours in Strategic Planning,
Rebecca Rose, CVT