Hiring a Practice Manager
Assistance in Hiring a Practice Manager
Hiring a practice manager can be an overwhelming endeavor. You need adequate time in order to find a “good fit” for your veterinary team and hospital culture. Time that you may not have which results in stress and frustration.
Let CATALYST VetPC help by designing the job description, posting a dynamic job announcement, reviewing resumes, conducting initial screening and contacting references. It takes clarity to hire a practice manager fitting your team’s culture and vision for the future. We can define the path and work through the process.
This service is customized to your unique needs, budget and time frame.
Here is a general outline to provide a bird’s eye view of the process:
- FREE 1-hour discovery session = we learn more about each other, your practice, your vision of the future and what the management role looks like to you
- Design or review your current practice manager job description
- Design job announcement and determine where / how to post (e.g., Indeed, AVMA, local, etc.)
- Establish hiring process = objective review of skills and requirements for the position; thanks/no thanks responses to incoming inquiries; follow up email to candidates with a series of questions; initial phone interview; in-person interview questions; other
- Assist with designing the compensation package
- Define a hiring team, when appropriate
- In-Hospital interview = decide if CATALYST VetPC should participate or not (on-site)
- Practice Manager Hiring Agreement = completion of hiring process
Again, any or all of these aspects can be included in your specific package depending on your unique needs, budget and time frame.
Contact CATALYST VetPC to set up an initial, complimentary phone call.