CATALYST Veterinary Practice Consultants Workshops
“I truly enjoyed your professional talks and you as a speaker, Rebecca. I found you to be truly inspirational.” Sarah, RVT, Ontario, Canada
Why do we call them “Workshops?”
Because they aren’t just classes or lectures. They are interactive experiences!
CLICK HERE for a summary of our most popular Workshops and Consulting packages.
Each Workshop Includes:
- Pre-work, specific to the topic (+/- articles, videos, quizzes, self/team-evaluations, etc.), via email.
- 2 hour in-person facilitation by Rebecca Rose, CVT, customized to meet specific team or manager’s needs by utilizing methods such as slide presentations, engaged conversations, group discussions, break outs, team exercises and identification of team goals in moving forward.
- This program can be presented at a time appropriate for the facility and can be given at the hospital or at an outside facility. Details will be discussed when you contact CATALYST VetPC for a workshop.
- Follow-up materials, usually addressing goals established from the workshop and other supportive resources as identified during the workshop.
- 1 hour phone call consult with Rebecca, to discuss and support the progress of the team goals with the workshop coordinator, approximately 1 week later.
- Workshops are priced at $595 each. Contact CATALYST VetPC for introductory pricing or package discounts. Note: if outside the Denver Metro area, additional travel expenses may occur.
CATALYST VetPC develops custom workshops designed to meet the specific needs of your veterinary practice.
We can bring the experience to you! Explore the value of having the training come to you!
If you don’t find your topic of interest on these lists, contact CATALYST VetPC to discuss your specific training & development needs.
Chances are, CATALYST VetPC has it!