Bowman Report Veterinary Team Wellbeing
Read Rebecca Rose, CVT’s contribution within the 3rd Edition, 1/2021 The Wellness Expert’s View: There’s Always Hope
Thank you for viewing the Resource Library for free tools to help veterinary practice managers improve well-being for their business and their teams. You are encouraged to schedule a FREE 15-minute Discovery Call to determine how we can continue to support you and your team in veterinary team wellbeing.
Find information on:
• Creating effective Employee Assistance Programs
In 2020 the VHMA, NAVTA, and Veterinary Practice News (VPN) created a 4-Part Series related to the importance and implementation of Employee Assistance Programs in veterinary hospitals. Following are links to all 4 articles:
- VPN Employee Assitant Programs (EAPs): The Basics (1 of 4)
- VPN The Importance of Increasing the Understanding and Awareness of EAPs (2 of 4)
- VPN Breaking Down the Barriers to Emotional and Mental Wellbeing (3 of 4)
- VPN Behavioral Changes; Don’t Ignore these Red Flags (4 of 4)
• Establishing a wellbeing key performance indicator
CATALYST VetPC began a Case Study in creating KPIs in Wellbeing with Jamie Davis, CVPM and this is what we discovered. Read the two blogs wich eventually became a VPN article:
- CATVetPC Blog Team Wellbeing – Your Newest KPI
- CATVetPC Blog Move KPIs into the 21st Century
- VPN How Best to Measure Team Wellbeing
- Schedule a FREE Discovery Call to continue the conversation in developing KPIs in Wellbeing within your practice.
• Coaching teams in professionalism, efficiency and efficacy
Your team may benefit from engaging in an open dialog about professionalism. We find that managers and owners expect their team to shine as professionals yet rarely has there been training or conversations in being a professional. One of our most popular, requested In-Hospital Workshops Professionalism-Own IT! Teams focusing on efficiency and efficacy will reap the rewards of increasing time management and career satisfaction.
- VPN Professional Etiquette; Build your Career it
- In-Hospital Virtual Workshops or On-site in Professionalism, Wellbeing, and Teamwork
- VPN Leveraging your Team to its MAX
• Designing and delivering interactive, informative team workshops
You may be inspired to create a Workshop for your team and we are eager to design it with you! What are the needs of your team at this time (something FUN, based on self-care, or managing caseloads)? If your team is in need of support, we are available to deliver it!
- Mix & Match Customized Veterinary Team Workshops (for veterinary hospitals, animal welfare organizations, and associations)
- Veterinary Teams Living Well Streamed Symposium You and your entire team are invited to join us for interactive, informative classes focused on creating and maintaining a healthy life and career in veterinary medicine!
- Dimensions in Veterinary Management a unique, 3-month virtual networking and mentoring program. A Mastermind collective in managing and leading from the heart.
Join our inspirational, closed Facebook page Veterinary Teams Living Well
Sign up for CATALYST Chronicles, a bi-monthly eNewsletter focusing on veterinary team development; creating a sustainable life and career in veterinary medicine.