What I Get with a Coach
Coaching is defined as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Click here to see how coaching can help you.
What do you receive?
Each coaching session is tailored to meet your specific needs whether you are a practice owner, manager, team lead or team member!
It’s a CUSTOMIZED EXPERIENCE
No one has the same situation so each coaching session or project support is customized to meet your specific requirement.
We begin with a FREE discovery phone call or email in order to identify your specific needs, goals and desired outcome.
Then you receive:
- Initial reference materials pertinent to the discussion
- A program tailored specifically to your situation
- Each 45-minute session consists of a virtual Zoom interaction so you do it on your time, at your location
- Hourly pricing so any length of session is available (from one hour to longer sessions, one time or at regularly scheduled intervals)
- Follow-up email chocked-full of resources related to your needs and desired outcomes
- Any follow-up support as needed
Click here for some ideas for specific coaching situations