FREE for ALL – Resources
- You are invited to join us on weekday mornings at 7:30 Mtn Time. Set yourself up for success with other veterinary professionals during a 7-minute guided meditation, expression of gratitude and setting your intentions for the day. Feel the support. Feel the synergy. Make it a GREAT DAY!
Monthly Collaborative Open Forums. Each month we choose a topic to dive into, really sink our teeth into it. You are invited to join us the first Thursday of each month at 11:30 Mtn time to join in the conversation.
Join CATALYST Chronicles
- Bi-Monthly eNewsletter focused on veterinary team professional development, designing a healthy work environment, creating a sustainable career and wellbeing. Each Chronicles includes the most recent Blog, trips and tips for team success and resources.
- Interactive and inspirational closed Facebook page. If you are searching for an uplifting, fun-loving and supportive tribe, you will have landed in the right place!
- Dawn Smith, a VTLW members wrote, “I think it is important to recognize that one of the reasons that I’m doing okay (during COVID-19) is because of this community of support.”
- Musings to encourage and support veterinary team members in advancing their careers, professional and personal development.
- Monthly column appearing in Veterinary Practice News delivering tools for success in communication skills, team building, and career advancement.
- CATALYST Resources supporting a healthy approach to living well, self-care and work environment.