Hiring a Practice Manager
Assistance in Hiring
Hiring a practice manager, team lead, or really any position can be an overwhelming endeavor.
You need adequate time in order to find a “good fit” for your veterinary team and hospital culture. Time that you may not have which results in stress and frustration.
Let CATALYST VetPC help in any or all of the process!
This service is customized to your unique needs, budget and time frame.
Let’s start the conversation with a FREE discovery session (usually a phone call) = we learn more about each other, your practice, your vision of the future and what the role looks like to you. We can define the path and work through the process.
Then based on this conversation, you’ll receive a quote up front which will be customized for your situation.
This can contain one or more of the following areas:
- Review and/or design current practice manager (or team lead) job description
- Assist with designing the compensation package
- Design job announcement and determine where / how to post (e.g., Indeed, AVMA, local, etc.)
- Establish and/or conduct the hiring process (with or without a team) – The Dos and Don’ts of Hiring and Interviewing
- Review resumes; thanks/no thanks responses
- Follow-up email questions; initial phone interview; in-person interview questions; etc.
- In-Hospital interview (on-site)
- Hiring Agreement = completion of hiring process
Again, any or all of these aspects can be included in your specific package depending on your unique needs, budget and time frame.
Contact CATALYST VetPC to set up an initial, complimentary phone call.