Wait ’til you cruise through this incredible line-up of Fall Events. The first of the year may have been tampered by, you know, a Global Pandemic, BUT we are geared up, NOW!
In Chronological Order
Tool Kit; After a Suicide Postvention – Launching the middle of September.
Rebecca Rose, CVT is honored to have been invited to be on the Working Group to design a valuable tool for our veterinary managers and administrators.
Pet Healthcare Industry Summit – September 14th -15th
Banfield Pet Hospital – Rebecca Rose, CVT, Certified Career Coach will be participating in the Panel Discussion regarding the lack of paraprofessionals within veterinary medicine and much more.
AVTE Symposium – Keynote – September 19th
- Vision to ACTION; Integrating a healthy life and career in veterinary technology
Veterinary Education Today (VET) Canada – Highlighted Speaker – September 30th
- The New Norm of a Revolving Door; Adapting During the Phases of Morphing to Performing
- Through the Eyes of the Client; Critically evaluate your client experience to deliver 5 Star service
Healthy Boundaries in Wellbeing Monthly Veterinary Collective Open Forum- October 1st – Healthy Boundaries
Pacific Northwest Veterinary Conference – October 4th
Wellness Track – 8:30 – 12:20 Pacific Time
- Trends Impacting Veterinary Medicine
- Define a Healthy Work Environment; Culture by Design, not Default
- A Case Study in Veterinary Team Wellbeing
- Putting it all Together; SMART Goal, Mapping Out Wellbeing
ArizonaVMA 5 Functions of a Team Series – October – November
- Part 1 – Foundation of Trust: Tuesday, 10/6/20
- Part 2 – Courageous Conversations: Tuesday, 10/20/20
- Part 3 – Intent in Commitment: Wed., 11/4/20
- Part 4 – Build Accountability: Wed., 11/18/20
- Part 5 – Measuring for Improvements: Wed., 12/2/20
Illuminating Veterinary Women’s Retreat – October 8th – 10th
What awesomeness is inside of you ready to be lifted by the spirit of the horse and be given free rein?
Your illuminating retreat will be supporting you by incorporating an equine-assisted coaching session, tapping into your entrepreneurial spirit in growing your authentic-self in branding, exploring living fully and authentically blending your veterinary professional life with a fulfilling personal life.
NAVTA Wellbeing Task Force – National Veterinary Technician Week – October 12th
- Simple Solutions in Self-Care
Giving and Receiving Feedback – Hills Pet Nutrition- NVTW – October 15th
Veterinary Teams Living Well Streamed Symposium – November 13th-15th
What do you want out of your career? How can you and your team create a healthy, purposeful working environment? We simply want to support you in creating and maintaining a healthy, sustainable life and career in veterinary medicine.
Join us during the November Symposium to receive solutions, build your tribe and grow, personally and professionally.