Wait ’til you cruise through this incredible line-up of Fall Events. The first of the year may have been tampered by, you know, a Global Pandemic, BUT we are geared up, NOW!
In Chronological Order
Tool Kit; After a Suicide Postvention – Download the PDF on our Living Well page.
Rebecca Rose, CVT is honored to have been invited to be on the Working Group to design a valuable tool for our veterinary managers and administrators.
ArizonaVMA 5 Functions of a Team Series – October – November
- Part 1 – Foundation of Trust: Tuesday, 10/6/20
- Part 2 – Courageous Conversations: Tuesday, 10/20/20
- Part 3 – Intent in Commitment: Wed., 11/4/20
- Part 4 – Build Accountability: Wed., 11/18/20
- Part 5 – Measuring for Improvements: Wed., 12/2/20
NAVTA Wellbeing Task Force – National Veterinary Technician Week – October 12th
- Simple Solutions in Self-Care FREE, RACE credits available Register to Attend
Giving and Receiving Feedback – Hills Pet Nutrition- NVTW – October 15th
- FREE, RACE credits available Register to Attend
CAT VetPC FREE Open Forum – November 5th – 11:30 Mtn Time
- Holiday Stress: Name it to TAME IT!
- Register to Attend
Veterinary Teams Living Well Streamed Symposium – November 13th-15th
What do you want out of your career? How can you and your team create a healthy, purposeful working environment? We simply want to support you in creating and maintaining a healthy, sustainable life and career in veterinary medicine.
Join us during the November Symposium to receive solutions, build your tribe and grow, personally and professionally.