Cruise through this unique line-up of 2021 Events.
2020 may have been tampered by, you know, a Global Pandemic, BUT we are geared up for 2021!
In Chronological Order
AVMA Annual Convention Minneapolis
July 29th – August 2nd
CATALYST VetPC Workshop & Lectures
Navigating Client Communications – Defusing Anxious Clients & Embracing Empathy 8:00 – 12:00
- Critically Evaluate the Delivery of the Client Experience; 5 Steps to 5 Stars
- Empathy or Sympathy or Sorry; Oh, MY!
- Difficult Client Communications & Resolutions
5 Functions of an Innovative, Purpose-Driven Veterinary Team 1:00 – 5:00
- Building Upon the Foundation of Trust
- Intent in Committing to Courageous Conversations
- Embracing Innovation – Small & BIG- Doubling Down on Accountability
- Measuring for Improvements – KPIs in Veterinary Team Wellbeing
Association of Veterinary Technician Educators – AVTE – Kansas City
August 6th, Friday, 1:00 – 2:00 Central Time
6 Hacks for a Living Well Workday – Keep It Simple, Silly
August 8th, Sunday, 11:00 – 11:45
Red Flag/Green Flag: A Recruiter’s Tips & Tricks in Applying for Jobs
Registration arriving soon
Veterinary Teams Living Well Streamed Symposium
What do you want out of your career? How can you and your team create a healthy, purposeful working environment? We simply want to support you in creating and maintaining a healthy, sustainable life and career in veterinary medicine.
Join us during the November Symposium to receive solutions, build your tribe and grow, personally and professionally.