Cruise through this unique line-up of 2021 Events.
2020 may have been tampered by, you know, a Global Pandemic, BUT we are geared up for 2021!
In Chronological Order
WSAVT Wellbeing Workshop
4 Pillars in Building a Sustainable, Healthy Career
April 18th, 10:00 – 2:00 Mtn Time
Wellbeing Workshop for WSAVT members and teams.
Register Here. WSAVT members and non-members are invited to attend.
- Social – A Sense of Purpose; Driven by Values & Guiding Principles
- Emotional- Self-Care Regimen for Veterinary Professionals
- Spiritual – Mindfulness & Gratitude Changes Everything
- Environmental – Express Yourself; Strengthening Psychological Safety
MdVMA WELLBEING PRESENTATIONS
Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 5:00 – 7:00 PM Mtn Time
- A Sense of Purpose; Driven by Values & Guiding Principle
- KPI in Veterinary Team Wellbeing for the WIN!
Learn more and Register Here.
Veterinary Team Global Stream Conference
Sunday, May 16th
Rebecca Rose, CVT, Certified Career Coach
- Trends Impacting Veterinary Technician Careers; Discovering Solutions & Resources
- Careers within Veterinary Practice
- Careers beyond Veterinary Practice
- Fully Defining your Personal/Professional Values, Vision, and Mission Statements
Jamie Davis, CVPM
- Receptionists/CSRs, Don’t be a Doormat; Express yourself
AAHA Connexity Virtual Experience
Wednesday, May 26th
Registration Link arriving soon.
- The Great Debate: Should Technicians Unionize? Rebecca Rose, CVT to Facilitate the conversation with Debbie Boone, Leslie Boudreau, Stephen Cital, and Liz Houghston.
- Now, Near, Far Staffing Panel Discussion.
AVMA Annual Convention Minneapolis
July 29th – August 2nd
CATALYST VetPC Workshop & Lectures
Navigating Client Communications – Defusing Anxious Clients & Embracing Empathy 8:00 – 12:00
- Critically Evaluate the Delivery of the Client Experience; 5 Steps to 5 Stars
- Empathy or Sympathy or Sorry; Oh, MY!
- Difficult Client Communications & Resolutions
5 Functions of an Innovative, Purpose-Driven Veterinary Team 1:00 – 5:00
- Building Upon the Foundation of Trust
- Intent in Committing to Courageous Conversations
- Embracing Innovation – Small & BIG- Doubling Down on Accountability
- Measuring for Improvements – KPIs in Veterinary Team Wellbeing
Association of Veterinary Technician Educators – AVTE – Kansas City
August 6th, Friday, 1:00 – 2:00 Central Time
6 Hacks for a Living Well Workday – Keep It Simple, Silly
August 8th, Sunday, 11:00 – 11:45
Red Flag/Green Flag: A Recruiter’s Tips & Tricks in Applying for Jobs
Registration arriving soon
Veterinary Teams Living Well Streamed Symposium
What do you want out of your career? How can you and your team create a healthy, purposeful working environment? We simply want to support you in creating and maintaining a healthy, sustainable life and career in veterinary medicine.
Join us during the November Symposium to receive solutions, build your tribe and grow, personally and professionally.