Wellbeing in MOTION – Vision Board to ACTION
Wellbeing in MOTION; Vision to ACTION in Veterinary Team Wellness
Crafting a plan for personal and practice transformation!
You’ve heard all about it: The veterinary community is plagued with burnout and compassion fatigue. Now is the time to do something about it! In this workshop, your team will receive tools for longevity and success in their personal life and professional career.
TAKE ACTION in WELLBEING!
Schedule a free, 15 minute Discovery Call to determine how we can create this workshop for your veterinary team or professional organization.
Wellbeing in MOTION; Vision to ACTION in Veterinary Team Wellness Outline
4-6 hour program, depending on the needs of the organization
- Curiosity – What brought you to veterinary medicine/practice management?
- Trends in Veterinary Medicine impacting personal lives and professional careers
- Identifying pros and cons within the trends
- Competition in Suffering – I can suffer more than you can…..
- Illusion of Perfection
- Define current culture/work environment
- Define the ideal culture/work environment
- Fill in the Gap
- Signs of Stress
- Life in a Jar Exercise
- Meditative Walk #JustBe
- Craft individual Vision Board
- Destigmatizing Mental Health Challenges and Therapy
- How to Find and Choose a Therapist
- 21st Century KPI-Veterinary Team Wellbeing – Case Study
- SMART Goal
- Outline trends in Veterinary Medicine impacting personal lives and professional careers
- Discuss the Illusion of Perfection
- Define the ideal culture and healthy working environment
- Fill in the gap between the current culture and the ideal culture
- Design a personal and professional Vision Board
- Destigmatization and Normalizing of therapy
- Create KPIs in wellbeing
- Work through a SMART Goal in veterinary team wellbeing
Rebecca Rose, CVT