Aug 15-18, 2019
Early Bird pricing ends July 15th!
ADVANCE your CE at the Keystone Veterinary Conference
Hosted by the Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association in Hershey, PA
Located in a unique resort destination, Hershey Lodge is a leisure and meetings hotel that provides outstanding hospitality and convenience to travelers in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Rebecca will be speaking on:
- Critically Evaluate the Delivery of the Client Experience; 5 Steps to 5 Stars
- Speaking Client: “It’s All Greek to Me”
- Empathy or Sympathy or Sorry; Oh, MY!
- The Art of Valuing and Explaining a Treatment Plan
- Difficult Client Communications & Resolutions
- Improving Client Communications is Win/Win/Win; Defining and Implementing Goals
August 18, 2019
Wellbeing in Motion: Making your action plan for personal and practice transformation!
A Colorado Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) Chapter 6 presentation at the Inn at Hudson Gardens, Littleton
A first-ever, joint DVM-CVT event with Dr. Laurie Fonken and Rebecca Rose, CVT
You’ve heard all about it: The veterinary community is plagued with burnout and compassion fatigue. In this workshop, you will be given tools for success in personal transformation and learn how you can start to take action.
During this one-of-a-kind workshop, you will:
- Learn about the many different professional services provided to team members in need (and how to differentiate between the titles and services).
- Become familiar with the signs of distress and learn ways to take small steps for lasting changes that improve physical, emotional, and mental health.
- Enjoy a guided meditation walk around the garden!
- Get your craft on (!) and create your own personal Vision-to-Action Board, setting the intention for a greater, more purposeful tomorrow.
Free for members of Chapter 6! More details to come — stay tuned!
Sept 12-15, 2019
Colorado Veterinary Medical Association’s Annual Convention
Once again, CATALYST VetPC will be at the CVMA’s Convention. This time in Keystone, CO. On Saturday, we will be coordinating a Veterinary Student Round Table Discussion.
“Celebrating Your New Skills, Knowledge, and Character”
Sept 25-27, 2019
Colorado Animal Welfare Conference 2019
Team Culture; Designing a supportive culture –
Veterinary teams of all shapes and sizes have a team culture. Is your culture designed by default or by design? Together we will discuss team culture, traditions and morale. We will define a “perfect team culture” and how to get there. Participants will walk away with a plan improving their team’s working environment, creating a supporting team culture.
October 3-5, 2019
Veterinary Education Today Conference
Rebecca Rose, CVT will be presenting on “Trust and Training, and Courageous Conversations” at Veterinary Education Today Conference in Toronto, Ontario
November 17-19, 2019
- Hear from veterinary and mental health experts about what we each can do to improve wellbeing in our workplace and personal life
- Gain knowledge and resources to nurture both healthy individuals and healthy workplaces
- Learn why diversity and inclusion are critical in creating a healthy work environment that values all team members
- Join and be inspired by a community of professionals dedicated to improving wellbeing in veterinary medicine